Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Gremlins.

edited June 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• Sorry. I joined and haven't been on Talkback.
    I am very busy at mo' (editing my book) (for about the ninetieth time)
    I hate computers. Mine was playing up today.
    Wouldn't load Word. Took ages and ages. Then it was playing up. I am desperate to get this edit done, in order for my book to be printed at last. So, yes, today I hate computers.
    Anyway hello to everyone on Talkback.
    I'll get back to you.
  • I prefer Gremlins 2: The New Batch.
  • Welcome Joy. I read your profile - your greatest achievement to my mind is being married for 40 years. Well done - I hope life has given you lots to write about!
  • Hello Joy - I'm so pleased to meet you.  I'm of your generation too but the young things on this website put up with me.
  • Hello Joy, hope your computer problems settle down soon.
  • Hi, Joy. Welcome to Talkback.
  • Welcome, Joy.  I was about to start a thread on gremlins, then found you instead!  My problem lately is that the Internet is consistently lying to me.  DONE says the bottom of the screen but Google mail has not loaded, Yahoo has not loaded, not even the message I am trying to access, so I know how horribly frustrating computers are, first hand!
  • Mines doing odd things this morning. I've just had a Runtime error message- and I haven't the faintest idea why.
    Earlier my firewall was triggered by clicking on a link on the home page of the Parliament UK website, then my system locked up.
    I called up the task manager, but it took a couple of attempts before it would end that task, as Windows was not responding.