Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Avebury!

edited June 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Oooh! A friend of mine said they just saw my book on the shelves of the bookshop in Avebury! How cool! I'm thrilled, what a fab place for my witchy book to be on display!
  • Yayyyyyyy! What a thrill!
  • a witchy book...?!  Oh goody...tell me more...need more info...now!
  • that is one powerful place, I am pleased your book is there!
  • Wow! That's great! What is your book called, Moira?
  • Well done Moira! Ask your publishers if they have any of your books for sale in Glastonbury - another magical place full of wonderful wicthy shops!
  • That is really good.
  • Thank you for the nice comments, pretty sure a few of the Glastonbury shops are stocking it, and it's also in Atlantis and Mysteries which is pretty cool, as well as a few local shops both witchy and mainstream.

For those of you who don't know, it's called The Witching Path, published by Capall Bann ISBN: 186163275-4, published under my actual name of Moira Stirland.
  • Congrats Moira!
  • Brooming good news. You must be over the moon.
  • Congratulations Moira. I hope your book does really well. It sounds interesting. Is it fiction or non-fiction?
  • Thanks again everyone, it's quite exciting but also not, because I'm getting more and more uplifted by the prospect of flogging my new book to a publisher. Caro, it's a non-fiction 'how-to' of witchcraft for beginners.