Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Wonderful to wake up to.....

edited May 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Morning folks.  Woke up feeling a bit of a physical wreck this morning - aching shoulder, seized up joints in hand, ligament torn in right knee - all the result of too much slogging in the garden yesterday.  But all sorry-for-myself feelings dissipated when I clicked on Amazon.co.uk to get an up-date on Pets in Prospect and read a marvellous glowing review that had recently been posted on there.  And I do have to thank a member of Talkback.  That person took the trouble to buy the book and and review it. As mentioned on the Talkback thread, one of the benefits of the 'club', part of the friendliness, feedback and support that we give to each other. I might limp through today but my flagging spirits will have been lifted and I'm now even more determined to try and find a paperback house willing to take the book on. Now where's that Writers and Artists Yearbook........
  • less gardening, more writing, MW!
  • Much less gardening. Sit down and start researching your options for the paperback while you heal the bits that are needed for writing comfortably.
    Hope the ideas for the follow-up are flowing.