Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Commissioned Again!

edited May 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Hi all,
    I just got another email from a magazine I write for saying can I do them a commissioned piece on Wicca for an upcoming issue. Yipee.
    (Of course, I said yes)
  • Well done, it's a good sign when they come to you asking for stuff.
  • Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!
  • Brilliant Moira! You've found your niche...
  • that is so good to hear, ongoing commissions are the lifeblood for writers!
  • I had to google Wicca to find out what you are writing about! You obviously cast some sort of spell for them to have come knocking on YOUR door. :) Guess all the talkbackers know how many doors we have to knock on to get just a wee reaction.
    Well done! Congratulations!
  • Well done Moira, that's great :)
  • Well done Moira!
    Debs
    xxxx
  • Whoo, hoo! Well done Moira!
  • many congrats! it must be great to be wanted!
  • Thank you all for the lovely messages, talkback is great. Clarissa, just to set your mind at ease, I didn't cast any kind of spell on the mag, and I had to knock and knock again on many, many doors to get this far! It has not come easily or quickly so rest in hope that even you (like me) have been submitting things for years, you can still make it!
    Good luck everyone else.
  • That must be a wonderful feeling, well done.
  • You aren't half doing well!  It's horrible to have to spell that out rather than to say it naturally.  But hurrah!  Go forth...
  • Well done again Moira.  Keep up the good work.