Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Thanks Howard

edited May 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Hi Howard.  I see you've got yourself a copy of Pets in Prospect.  Thanks for that.  I warn you though. It is a very light, frothy read.  A holiday read for the beach.  It was intended as a paperback.  The hardback version has definitely held back sales re cost and bulkiness.  I've no pretentions about the book's literary merits. It hasn't any. I note Amazon are saying they are down to five copies with more on the way.  Well there ain't any.  I have a reserve on the remaining copies in the warehouse for my forthcoming talks and they can only be released under my authority.  Hope you find it a fun read.
    All best
    Malcolm
  • I'm enjoying it enormously, Malcolm. Congratulations! I'll enjoy doing an Amazon review when finished.
  • Yes, I ordered mine from Amazon, too, with no problem (have they got a small stockpile?).  It was an enjoyable quick read and would work very well in paperback.

I wish the Vet-in-a-Hurry sisters had come in earlier, that your editor had been a little more efficient but, otherwise, it was the kind of book that I could just imagine spawning a series.