Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

book review

edited February 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Yay! Just had a half-page review of my book in a local Pagan magazine.

Also just got a copy of Prediction today with my article in it. (It's the one on weird and wonderful divination) There's even a photo of me in the 'contributors panel'.
  • Congratulations!
  • That's fantastic Moira - congratulations!
  • Well done, hope you're keeping a box for all these items.
  • Well done, Moira.
  • Well done.
  • Well done Moira! Where can I see a copy? (I am pagan too) And did you plug your book in the article or in a mini biog at the end? Always a good plan.
  • Arrr, congrats indeed! I bet you're skipping around, with your head held high!
  • Hi Josie, it's in the 'wicca' section of the catalogue on this website. www.capallbann.co.uk, thank you for the interest!
    The mag haven't put a review/comments on the book yet, but they are going to for the May issue when I've got an article in about lunar astrology.
  • Sorry Josie, it's also on amazon, and being stocked in places like Waterstones, and (if you live in London) it should also be available in Atlantis bookshop and Mysteries and another article by me is in the current Prediction mag.Cheers.
  • Yes, my congratulations to you, too! 

Btw, is that bookshop that used to deal with all things esoteric still around on Kensington Church Street?

Mind you, I'm going back a bit.  When am I not?  The old today, eh, what can you do with them?
  • many congratulations.  Its been a while since i read prediction.  I'll get a copy!
  • Congrats from one pagan to another :o)
  • aw, thanks everyone! Haven't been for a bit, but I'm sure that place is still open, think I know the one you mean but can't for the life of me remember what it's called. Pokey little place, right?
  • Well done!
  • Uh-huh, Moira, straight out of Harry Potter!  But well-stocked, as I recall.
  • Well done Moira.
  • Well done Moira!
  • Brilliant news, very well done!
  • Thank you all,
    I just saw another review I didn't know about on the internet a few weeks back, on a Pagan-oriented selling/chat type forum, it was a fantastic review so it really made my day.