Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

for dorothyd

edited May 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• just to say thank you. i realise what i have done wrong. i was attracting the wrong things. it's been an inspiration
  • no need for thanks, glad I could help.  It's what I'm here for.
    Repeat for anyone who is interested, www.thesecret.tv to learn about the Law of Attraction, in every part of life.
    It works.  Ebay sales started again after a slump, I thought sales, they began, and because they began, there are more and more.
  • You could also try this link which is on the same subject, Amanda:

http://www2.oprah.com/spiritself/slide/20070216/ss_20070216_284_101.jhtml
  • thanks island girl. i have just read the link.  its odd but i cant help feeling there is some truth in it. feeling low bad things happen. is it circumstance or is it attraction? its certainly a valid point.
  • When you're down, you're down
    When you're up, you're up
    And when you're only halfway up you're neither up nor down

- The Grand Old Duke of York
  • I'e got the CDs and read associated books, I find it works.  You have nothing to lose by trying it, anyway. You can try it for free, without buying the CDs but I never do things by halves ...
  • erm... not sure how to broach this subject.. but does anyone else watch the news and know exactly what has happened to a missing person? not sure if i'm just potty but...
  • I am sure there are many  mediums out there pestering the police right now with information on where Maddie is.  I have not tried.  A medium friend told me Sunday she could not move the child from the place where she was abducted and has given up trying. 

the first medium I ever saw, when I was about 16 or so, used to help the police all the time, and a medium I know, one with an international reputation, regularly flies to America to help the police there with unsolved murders, helping to find bodies.  His name is Keith Charles, if you ever get a chance to see one of his evenings, do go.
  • Dorothy, do you know Jean Everett? She has drawn pics of who she thinks took Maddie.They are on her web site. She has helped the police a lot I believe, in the past.
  • No, I don't know Jean Everett. There are an awful lot of mediums, the only ones I know are the ones I have worked with over the years, or contacted for various reasons.  She sounds as if she is good, though.
  • I have often wondered if feeling these things mean i am psychic? how do you know? i have suspisions but how can you be sure? i think the most  valid thing i have is my in-laws babysit a huge house during the owners holidays.  we were allowed to stay one time.  in the ensuite guest room i thought i saw a lady sat in a chair by the fire place.  When i went to enter the bathroom i felt overwhelmed with sadness and felt that a child died there (seriously spooked out by that one!). no-one likes to use that bathroom and guests will often walk down the hall to one of the other bathrooms rather than use the ensuite.  finally i plucked up courage to talk to them about it and the owner said that in the late 1800's a child died when he fell from the window and the nanny hung herself in guilt. the house is next door to an ancient church and the incident is recorded in detail in a book written by the vicar at the time.