Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Q for Butterfly

edited May 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• Hi Butterfly. I've just stuck my head into your blog site and saw you in a couple of photos at Harrogate. Nice shots. Who are the people in the pics with you? Are any of them Talkbackers?

Love what you're doing with your page, by the way.
  • She's probably busy, IG.

I just read on another thread that IG's gone to bed. Poor IG hasn't had a lot of luck with people answering her today has she?
  • Hi Island Girl, I've just logged on. To answer your question, yes Helen is in the photo with me but the others I didn't get there names, it would be great if any of them are on here and they can let us know who they are and I can cut the pictures up and post us individually with our names. I did meet up with Helen, Lily and Helena, but I'm sure I spoke to many more. There was quite a crowd there.
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my site. I have so say I don't get many hits/or comments, I think I've done something wrong with it so that not many people can see it unless they come here about it on talkback. I'd love to get more hits and more comments, but I guess I'll just keep on going. I don't update it as often as I should.
    Appologies for not getting back to you earlier. I've had a few busy days. My son hurt his foot and we feared it was broken, but after spending 4 and a half hours in A & E we found it was just serverly bruised. He has to keep it elevated, but thankfully it isn't broken. He has just started his GCSE's which isn't the time for this sort of thing!!
    I've got a few things on Authorsden too! Take a browse if you have time. [email protected]
  • Make that www.skayf.blogspot.com
  • Thanks for that. It sounds like a great time was had by all. Good to Helen in the pic with you as it's always nice to put a face to a name. :-D
  • That was supposed to say, "...to SEE Helen in the pic..." but you probably guessed that already.