Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Farm Radio interview.

edited May 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Good morning this Sunday morning, damp one though it is here in the UK.  It may not brighten your day but I'll just mention that an interview with me last Feb has now made it on to www.farmradio.org.uk.  Click on the Somerset signpost and the panel of interviews comes up. It was done before Arthur-Rex started to hog the limelight so he's not mentioned, though he was at the time sniffing round the interviewer's ankles as the chat was done in our kitchen. So Arthur-Rex's nose is very much out of joint this morning. He's decidely sniffy. Very dog-eared. I can see I'll have to take him for a good outing to perk him up. Maybe share a bit of my Sunday joint later.  Lamb not spliff that is....
  • I think I would like to imagine Arthur-Rex sharing a joint with you and then freaking out! or would he just relax into a soggy ball of fur and sleep all afternoon?
  • That has brightened my damp Sunday morning. All I have in my mind now is a dog laying back smoking a spliff and making you cook him some doggy biscuits man.
  • Cool MW. A joint of rolled lamb with herbal dressing? Or one that will leave you rack-ed? When the dog gets the munchies be a pal and give him a bowl of winalot 'cos he's no loser that pooch of yours! 
  • Arthur-Rex has had his share of my joint. He's  now gone to pot.  He's on his back, stretched out in front of the Aga, his legs paddling in the air, emitting high-pitched squeaks in his sleep. No doubt chasing pink, fluffy bunnies, floating  through fields of 'grass'. 
  • Digressing here MW, but I might be popping round your house in August - I've got me name down for the Rotary event.  Will I meet the famous hound in person/dog?
  • Congrats MW!
  • Congrats for getting on the website MW. And I hope the dog got the bone. Mika loves her lamb bones, and she also chases rabbits in her sleep.
  • I've listened to your interview MW - lovely stuff.  Hi Josie, saw your pictures via MW's blog - more lovely stuff
  • Thanks folk. Anna...yes....you'll meet Arthur-Rex in August. He'll paws to say 'Hello'. I guess you must be one of the Fire River Poets? I'm putting a thread up about the function soon.