Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

How to write a blockbuster

edited April 2007 in - Reading

Comments

• Heck, I'm pleased I persisted with getting my mitts on this one! Lee Weatherly and Helen Corner are brilliant together! Guiding the reader over the stepping stones of how to do exactly what the title says! I was expecting a mass of infomation that I was already fully aware of but no!! Every page had at least a snippit about writing/publishing that I didn't know about...buy it!
  • I shall certainly put this on my list. There is a new softback out called 'writing  a novel and getting published for dummies' sounds just right for me, the bookshop rang today and told me it is in so I will pick it up tomorrow. Good excuse to go ino Uxbridge and have lunch out!!!!
  • Thanks for the heads up on that morbidmaiden. I have read a lot of the how to books and have been looking for one that is aimed at the blockbuster type. All reviews on Amazon are five stars too. Will order now.