Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Havie a cracking Easter.

edited April 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Hi folks. Been an interesting week. Besides it being pun-ishing on Talkback,  I've been on Apple Radio at Taunton relating an Easter Bunny story and subsequently was asked if I'd like to come in on a regular basis to read similar tales. And yesterday I learnt that the editor of Sussex Life magazine would like me to start a regular monthly column based on my exploits as a vet in West Sussex. Also found out that stocks of Pets in Prospect have just about sold out with only 8 left in the warehouse.  A sweet Easter indeed.  And here's to a sweet Easter to all other Talkbackers. I hope you're all egged on to bigger and better things. Have a cracking one.
    Malcolm
  • Glad we got to know you before you were famous - great news WM eggciting times for you.
  • Wonderful news Malcolm. Have a great easter and enjoy your Easter Eggs- you've earned them.
    Any news on the paperback front?
  • Well done Malcolm getting that publicity machine oiled. Is your book with Gardners?

I'm spending this Easter weekend over your part of the county: we're going on a photographic trip this weekend, taking pics for my next book, Notable Sussex Women. Two more nights in Travelodges, our very favourite places to stay, Alton and Emsworth being our chosen venues this time.

I hope everyone enjoys their Easter eggs.
  • Well done MW! Happy Easter everyone!
  • Eggcellent news, MW!  Well done - you've reminded me I really must get cracking :O)
  • Ok Malcolm I didn't get it at first, Cracking Easter. There should be pun police on here. Especially as I can't do them so I feel left out.
    I'll be watching my two little girls become sick on chocolate no doubt, though I have bought them loads of books this year which I'm sure they'll appreciate over the eggs. That radio story slot sounds wonderful, good luck with that.