Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Review of my book in The Western Mail magazine

edited March 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Hurrah, I've picked up a copy of The Western Mail today, turned to the 'books page' of the magazine supplement, and there's my book! Woo.

Just been dancing around the house today, and having fun with my new wireless broadband. So only just sitting down now to post this, so sorry if anyone's missed rushing out and getting a copy. lol. I've scanned the clipping and it's on my website if anyone's interesed in reading the review. http://www.josiehenley.net/clippings.html

I'm not mentioned by name (as one of seven authors) but my story 'Sunday' is described as a 'standout contribution'. I feel gooooood.
  • Well done Josie!
  • Congratulations! Are you keeping a scrapbook? Don't forget stuff that appears on the Internet, as that has the habit of disappearing unexpectedly.
  • well done!
  • yes I have a scrapbook. And I'm sending copies to the publisher and other people too!
  • Congratulations.
  • I'm pleased for you Josie, well done.
  • That's fantastic Josie! Well done, you must be chuffed to bits!
  • Congratulations Josie! Now that's a feather in your cap!
  • Excellent, must be a great ego boost!
  • Thanks all for the congrats. It is a real ego boost, and getting me writing more.
  • Well done, Josie!