Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

I couldn't get on to talkback...could you?

edited March 2007 in - Writing Problems

Comments

• Was it only me that couldn't get on to the writers news website. And try as I might I couldn't get on to talkback. It was like I'd lost a friend. I just kept getting error ASP 0113 messages.
    Please don't tell me it was just me?
  • No Butterfly,it wasn't just you, the problems began Tuesday morning- see my thread- and yesterday evening I started to have more trouble, which continued most of today until late this afternoon.
    I too missed my friends.
  • Are we back now? I've checked a few times today. Hope we stay online this time!
  • I too had problems on Tuesday getting into Talkback. The Home page opened but not Talakback. I didn't try yesterday. No problems this evening.
  • And I've spent too long here, so it's about time I went off to bed. Goodnightie!
  • There were no posts between about 9pm Tuesday and 4pm Wednesday. What did everyone do?
  • Stuff happens - let's not worry about it
  • I emailed Webbo!
  • Obviously there was a technical hitch - Webbo must just love ten thousand Talkbackers badgering him
  • I had trouble as well, it was annoying not being able to 'talk' to you all.
  • That must have been a 'tear your hair out' day Dorothy - have you calmed down now?
  • Is everything working okay now Dorothy?
  • That's life Dorothy, everyone has to eat.
  • Thank goodness I was began to think it was just me. It is good to know I'm not going mad. But addicted to talkback, when I can, yes I guess so. Dorothyd I hope your computer stops givng you hassle,
  • Addicted? Who is addicted?
  • Hope all is well now Dorothy. I do truly commisserate with you when technology, computers etc go down. In fact I feel like behaving like a spoilt brat - in fact very often do. It feels like a part of your anatomy has been amputated so I truly empathise with you
  • Did you forget to feed the mouse with cheese?