Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

A morning free...

edited March 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Well, this is it! I finished my job last Sunday and I am free!! I allowed myself a lie in and slept till 7.30 Already almost 900 words today and I’m feeling on top of the world!! Royalty cheque should arrive this morning with any luck and that shall reinforce my decision to quit work for a while and concentrate on the more important things in life other than an extra little bit of cash. Right, off for a leisurely bikeride and a plot ‘unmuddling’ in my mind!! Enjoy your weekend everyone!! I know I will!! Eventhough I do have a mountain of college work to plough though at some point...
  • 900 words? That's brilliant!
  • Enjoy, relax and get back to everything refreshed (eventually).
  • That's the right attitude, MM.  Enjoy life!

• Thank you guys, I was admittedly starting the feel anxious about it, but I'm feeling okay now. This IS thr right thing to do, and I do feel so much better.
  • Saturday mornings are a real treat, MM! Enjoy yours today and always - I'm much older than you I know but still treasure my Saturdays as a little oasis of joy in the turbulance of the week!
  • Congrats MM!
  • Wow...900 words. I just got out of bed and am drinking my first espresso of the day. I do hate it when the clocks go forward one hour. I'm catching up with myself all day long. Luckily it's a bright and sunny day over here in Holland. Enjoy the sunshine MM!
  • How can you call getting up at 7.30 a lie-in? But I do agree it must be lovely to be away from work and have time to get up and just write. Knowing my luck, that's when writers' block would set in with a vengeance or I'd break my wrist or something! One of these days I will take the plunge and give up all work except writing - just need to win the Lottery first.
  • I've printed out my CV and am going to start approaching varius establishments...haha, only one weekend off and already I feel like I ought to be slogging my guts out...