Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Great Writing Anthology

edited March 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• My copy of the GW Anthology arrived this morning and I'm delighted with the way it's turned out. From the pseudonyms, I'm sure that other Talkbackers have work featured in there too. Would anyone like to comment?  For those who don't know about this, you can find the details on the Great Writing website www.greatwriting.co.uk
  • Come on, Amboline, you at least know what I'm talking about - unless there are two of you?
  • Yes, I'm in there. Haven't seen the finished book yet though. I rather fell out of love with GW because of idiot users, but I think the guys who actually run the site are lovely, and I was happy to let them use my piece when they asked me for permission.
  • So was I and the finished book is very attractive.  I suppose all sites are vulnerable to abuse, the Toowrite site with all the rigged voting being a prime example.  At least, the Great Writing editors made their selection without fear or favour.