Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Success with...

edited March 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• I’m overjoyed!! And although this doesn’t have anything to do with writing, I wanted to post and tell you all anyway. Although there shall no doubt be a link that I could put to an article. Well, yesterday, I ate Pringles for the first time in over seven years! I also had sugar in my tea for the first time in seven years too! I am so proud of myself! I think the new boyfriend on the scene might have something to do with it. (:
  • Well done!
  • Well done MM. Another article idea or snippet if you think about it. Hope the new man works out well. (You know what I mean- the start of something good for you.)
  • Yes, very well done and don't forget to note that in your diary (as I do with bipolar - any improvements spur you on and give your consultants a clue when you go to appointments).

You will overcome this with each of these steps - even though they may feel like giant steps to you.

Enjoy your achievements, your food and ... that boyfriend of yours :O)
  • Well done, MM, though I hope you managed to stop eating the Pringles before the end of the tube!  They are surely the most moreish food product known to man...
  • Weird how coincidences work - I was typing 'Pringles' yesterday. It's not as if it's a regular feature of my work. Couldn't think what to call the container they come in - a tube?
  • Another mountain conquered MM - great news.  You can do it.
  • MM - well done you!!

Jay - in Alan Partridge (probably my favourite ever comedy), Alan refers to it as a 'pipe of Pringles'. Ah-ha!
  • Is that as in 'This is not a pipe - it is a picture of a pipe'?
  • No it's a 'peep' as Inspector Clouseau would say.
  • Congratulations MM!
  • Well done MorbidMaiden.

Considering your life and writing success, this proves the truth of your words. Definitely an achievement worth trumpeting far and wide, keep the focus.