Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

publishing an art book

edited February 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• BMC are a new publishing company in Ireland: www.bmcpublish.com - They are full of new and inventive publishing ideas. They came up with the idea that i could publish my art work in a very unusual way, with short texts for each picture. The layout and concept is very unusual - a complete "Gesamtkunstwerk" - a creative concept. The book is called STORIES IN PICTURES  and will be launched in April. BMC are really great to work with - they put alot of effert and energy into getting the book right.
  • It does sound good! Congratulations. I've got several art books, the one I remember best is the Beryl Cook. Hardly any words, just fabulous pictures. What is your art like M?
  • Sounds great Margie, well done!

By the way, I love Beryl Cook too, JH! Among my small collection of art books is one of her books of prints called 'Happy Days', absolutely fabulous. Especially love the women and the sailors in it!