Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

What a wonderful end to the week!

edited February 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• My publisher went to Buckingham Palace on wednsday to recieve an award. She met the Queen and Sharon Osbourne who, believe it or not, remembers me!! She also asked how book sales were going. (: I get my first royalty payments next month so feel as high as a kite on happiness! I've also just been inspired by a lunchbox (of all things!) to write a short story...and, I sent an email to Jodi Picoult last night, and she had responded within four hours!
  • You see?

Diligence and patience do reward your tenacity and commitment.
    Well done, now get some more words out.
  • Good news MM. Make sure you registeer for public lending rights, if you haven't already.
    Keep up the good work, and a continuing positive recovery.
    You looked great on television, and clearly confident in yourself now. All this success is good, and proves you are now strong enough to deal with anything.
  • Well done MM!!!!
  • Wow...that's impressive.  congratulations  (I'm going to go away and cry I'm so jealous)
  • Fantastic!
  • Wow MM, that's amazing!
  • Brilliant, MM! Keep up the momentum. Get writing!!!
  • It sounds like a fabulous end to the week. What was the email to Jodi P about, and why does Sharon Osbourne remember you?
  • Well done, MM. 

Err, I think there's something wrong with me, though, as I initially read your topic heading as 'What a wonderful end to the world!'...