Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

BBC 10 o'clock NEWS

edited February 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Hi people...right, I had a 'suprise' interview with the BBC today about Pro-anorexia websites.
    Had no time to prepare for it, so it is all a bit haphazard...but hopefully I said one or two things that made some sense!! Fingers crossed.

Interview with a local newspaper tomorrow at Borders bookstore about my book and the support group my dear old mum is setting up.

Interview article about anorexia in Full House magazine on 15th febuary which is another tick in the profile box.

All is looking good people, and I think one of the reason why is because I am giving myself 'me' time for the first time is ages.
    Cheers everyone at Talkback too of course!! (:
  • Terrific news, MM!
  • Terrific news, MM!
  • Terrific news, MM!
  • Such good news I said it three times! Sorry!!
  • Well done MM, we'll be watching for the piece. (And if anyone misses it they can usually catch the programme again using the  BBC's replay system.)
  • Well done MM, I'll be watching too.
  • When the piece be broadcasst? Well done.
  • In the next few minutes from now Stan.
  • MM, just seen the piece, you came over well, and you look wonderful. (Keep up the good work on your recovery.)
    I'm sure this will likely  be used again tomorrow, perhaps on the Breakfast News.
  • Well done You!
  • Sorry didn't see it, as I've only just spotted this thread. But well done you.
  • I missed 10 o'clock new, and Breafast News which I do sometimes watch. Sounds like you were good, MM.
  • I've just watched the news item on the BBC - see Carol's thread. Well done, MM.
  • Yes, good for you, MM, and well done!  Does it all keep you well and on the level?  It must be very satisfying knowing you are inspiring so many people/families who are affected by the problem.
  • Well done, MM, anything like this is a spur on of encouragement for others. We all need to be motivated and gently cajoled/encouraged. It is very easy to sit back on our laurels. Talking of which,I must get on with my script. I was out this morning for a walk and just as well as it has turned overcast.  I plan to watch a video this evening. Talking of which, if any of you have videos, why not trawl the charity shops, surprising what you can pick up. I have at least three James Bond films to watch starring Roger Moore.
  • Well done MM! Woll, I hope you enjoy the James Bond films.