Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in February's magazines?

edited January 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• It's that time again! Who's in February's magazines, due out today?
  • I'd like to see December's issue!
  • It will get there Kangeroo- not sure when but I'm sure it will.
    I'll be racing back from my usual Friday morning shopping to see if the postman has delivered my copy yet.
  • Got mine, too. Yes, it was me who suggested the poll about secondhand royalties.
  • Several people mentioned on page 28 of Writers' News.
  • Yes Jay, Words from the Writers News Website has a number of Talkbackers mentioned, including me.
  • In Feb's mag of Mr Universe Jay? ...

hang on, I'll just turn to the most well thumbed page of my issue .............. ah,

yes here it is .... ooooh, yes its xxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzsssss

(oops, lost in translation)
  • Mine arrived today but not opened it yet.
    Just staggered in with weekly food shop and sitting here with a cuppa + a piece of choc cake. Doesn't it go dark early?
  • I bought my first issue the other day (January's) and wow, I cant wait to hunt down Febuary's. I would subscribe but i'm at uni and my address changes every 3 months plus I have no money.

Ho hum. I still can't wait though.

:D
  • It was in W.H.Smith when I went in today. The postman delivered my copy just as I was going out shopping. So I rushed home to start reading.
  • Got mine today, early for a change. I wish it was fortnightly, its too long to wait until next month. Some great writing comps as well. i must give them a try.
  • My email story is in Writers' News, I got it last night when I got in from work. It feels quite weird as it's my first story published - just a bit strange to see my own name and photo in the magazine. But it feels great at the same time. I'd love to know what you all think of it! :o)
  • Oops.  Haven't opened mine but it arrived yesterday.
  • Helen, I started a thread on your story without realising it was written by a Talkbacker, not having seen this thread. So every word I said you can take as the honest truth.

Top story. Really well done
  • Is that really you, Bud? Or is it Island Girl?
  • Ah, got it! Both of you started threads about the story.
  • Good morning Jay.
  • Good morning, Island Girl. Usual dreary weather here, I'm afraid. English weather for January or global dimming? Oh, for the long, hot summer of 1976 ... when it wasn't so hot you had to hide inside.