Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Keep everything crossed!

edited January 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Hi all
    don't post very often but just wanted to share my good news. I'm on a shortlist of 15 (out of 8000 entries)for Nick Jrs children's bedtime story comp. The top 3 stories get made into a short animation and the overall winner gets a creative writing weekend (worth £750) and £250 of book vouchers.
    Should know in a couple of weeks, so I'll let you know how I get on.
    I'm so excited as it's only my 4th piece that I've ever sent off. Will probably spontaneously combust if I win!
    Nibs
    x
  • Well done Nibs, and good luck!  Let us know how you get on. 
  • Fingers crossed for you
  • That is brilliant! Even if you don't get any closer, this is something worth celebrating. Good on you. Everything crossed for you including eyes.
  • BEST OF LUCK!! (:
  • Wow! Well done!
  • Good luck, and congratulations for maling it this far.
  • that should be 'making' not maling.
  • Cool! Well done!
  • Congratulations on getting into the last 15. Let us know as soon as you hear anything more. Welldone you. Please don't explode it makes a terrible mess of the desk.
  • Oh wow, good luck! Getting to the final 15 is an amazing achievement on its own, though, you deserve to be very proud!

Ali
  • Good stuff!
  • Congratulations. Making it to the final 15 is a huge success ! Well done.
  • Well done Nibs!