Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Our Writing

edited December 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• As I am relatively new to talkback I am not sure if this has been discussed before.

Is there a forum for reading other members articles and listings of books published. I would love to read others writings and also purchase books published by members to give support.

If there is not a forum for this Would members be interested in establishing a blog which is open to members only. Any member can post and receive feedback on their writing.

love to hear your thoughts.
  • It'd help if our sites were listed altogether somewhere. If you want to read excerpts from my books or see the video clip for the latest one, go to:

http://www.bewrite.net/authors/jay_mandal.htm
  • Thanks jay , Possibly personal blogs with links to each others sites.
  • another dead thread
  • I know, don't you just hate that?  Sorry I didn't comment on this thread, MrD, but I've only written short stories to date - and nothing particularly noteworthy in those - but yes, I would be interested in reading others work and perhaps sharing a few things.  The thing is, at this stage, Talkback meets all my requirements for help, discussions and keeping me sane. Cheers!
  • There are many sites which allow you to post work to be reviewed by other writers. Writelink, a UK site, is one of the better ones. Give it a whirl:
    www.writelink.co.uk
  • Thanks for all your comments, Once again it illustrates the point that there is no one correct way of doing things. Blogs suit me I enjoy interaction with others. I am retired from "work" so really need to knuckle down to writing. As for reading I am reading several books at the moment depending on my mood and reading needs. One of the books is the Koran of all things. Broadening my mind and looking at other cultures. The one thing I excel at though is procrastination. World champion here.
  • I was almost going to comment on that but have decided to think about it a while longer. I think. Perhaps. If I choose to, that is. Possibly.
  • see ,see i am not the only one .