Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Born equal

edited December 2006 in - Reading

Comments

• Has anybody watched the drama 'Born equal' a few nights ago? It was hard and real and just when you thought everything would fall nicely into place and they would live happy forever, reality broke the spell and there was no hope left.
    I read that it was improvised, without a script but just a basic story line. What did you think of it?
  • I didn't see it, but it sounds interesting.  What channel was it on?  Maybe they'll be a repeat...
  • Hi Jacey, it was on BBC1 Sunday night.
  • Well I guess the beauty of diversity is that I was looking forward to it and was totally disappointed . For me he pace was wrong, it seemed they were stopping and waiting for something to happen and for me it didn't. I honestly felt it was an hour and a half wasted. I'm glad somebody enjoyed it.
  • Crazy Horse, they said there had been no reharsal so maybe that's why you found the play disappointed.
  • I meant disappointing.
  • I think you were rigt both times!!!
  • I watched this and absolutely loved it, very thought provoking.