Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Moira and her fantastic book...winning over Austen!

edited December 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Moira, I would just like to say amassive thank you for the book. Did the cheque arrive? I#ve been peeking at it whenever I get a spare moment and already my Mum has tried to nab it!! Superbly well written, a beautiful front cover, layout and font for chapter headings, oh, and a wonderful picture of yourself! I shall give a more in depth review when I'm finished...which at this rate...wont be long! Oh yes, and you are currently favoured over Austen! (I'm supposed to be reading Pride and Prejudice!)
  • Oh thank you so much! What a lovely thing to say, I'm pleased you like it. No cheque yet, but hey, it's thingymas posting!

Thank you!
  • Well done Moira, and MM for reviewing it!
  • Got a very nice card this morning from you, MM. Many thanks for the lovely message.

Bright Blessings!
  • Ahh so it arrived at last! (: Had I added the amount correctly?
  • Yes, it must just be the whole christmas posty thing going on - had a delivery arrive this afternoon which was sent 'next-day' on Thursday!