Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Xinran's charity website

edited November 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• My article, which I offered to Xinran and her colleagues at Mothers' Bridge of Love, has been published on their site.

http://www.motherbridge.org/Media/DisplayText.asp?ID=559

Bit chuffed.
  • TP - It's obvious from your article that you're writing from the heart. Good luck with your projects.
  • Well done TP, I'll have a look when I get a quiet moment.
  • Thanks, guys.

There'll be more soon, I'm sure, as I'm really keen to get involved in MBL's work, which I think is really worthwhile.
  • Well done TP!
  • Yes, well done TP.
  • Well done you!!
  • Read and enjoyed, TaffetaPunk.

Didn't understand insertion of so many "?" however interesting expression of sentiments.
    More please.
  • I don't know if this is it, Jan, but sometimes some sites won't accept/recognise certain punctuation. I'd suggest TaffetaPunk's question marks might have been hyphens originally.

Congrats on the article, TP.
  • Thank you IslandGirl,

I did wonder if that sort of hiccup might be the reason.
  • I too read and enjoyed your article, TP. Also, like Jan, I wondered about the question marks. Were they originally hyphens, as Island Girl suggests?
  • Yes!  They were dashes, I don't use question marks indiscriminately :o)  Sadly, I don't think there's much the guys who run the site can do about it, as other articles have the same problem.

Thanks, all.
  • Nice one... :O)