Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

First book signing...

edited November 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• This thursday I'm to collect this award thingy-ma-jig for talented learner at my college award cermony, and I have a massive batch of books to sell and sign!! Yay, at last I get to wear my Laura Ashley tapestry ball gown after years of dissapointment Ladies, I shall have to post a picture!! Somehow...anyway, my life in writing is improving day by day. Have been signed to an agency who are going to sell my story to magazines, etc, and have recently had an article published in KENAZ creative writing magazine, and I've just been asked to write another: an interview with a finnish poet and childrens writer!! Feeling on top of the world. If you can get your hands on KENAZ try because it has some fantastic work in there from all walks of life.  http://www.arteest.co.uk/kenaz/subscription.html
  • Well done, MM. Enjoy the ceremony and here's hoping you sell lots of books.
  • Well done MM. So great to hear all these positive things for you and your writing. Enjoy them.
  • Congratulations.  Enjoy your wonderful time.
  • Well done! Best wishes for Thursday.
  • Congrats and good luck.
  • Hiya Katie, Many many congrats. One of my fellow students from Belfast will be at the bash in London if you  get a chance say hello to her.Her name is Maura Rea.

Martin
  • Wow MM, congratulations!
  • Thanks for the fantastic support everyone! Means the world. (:
  • Congratulations!!! Good Luck for Thursday.
  • Congratulation MM!  You're doing so well.  Have a fantastic time on Thursday, you deserve it.
  • Fabulous news! I hope you sell loads of books and have a great time doing it. The extra commission is wonderful. Keep doing what you're doing. What ever it is, its working.
  • Hurrah!  Go, MM!  Go, MM!....
  • Btw, how did it feel?