Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

My Christmas Gift suggestions article

edited November 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• After some adjustments by the editor so my list details don't go astray, my latest article is available for reading, at www.nottinghamshiretimes.co.uk
    (A few of my suggestions had to be removed, as they were so popular that they'd already sold out, and wouldn't be restocked.)
    Thanks for all the suggestions. There were a lot of things I didn't include, just because of space.
    Hopefully readers will go and check out all the other stuff available.
  • Well done, Carol.  I will definately read it, I'm in need of some gift inspiration.
  • Hope you find some inspiration from the list Jacey.
    My personal favourite is a Lakeland item, a box with a teddy, mini handbag and selection of hand-made chocolates- including some in the shape of shoes. Yum.
  • Carol - Congratulations on a very well thought out list.

Imagine waking up to a Dalek three-phrase talking alarm! Any idea what it says?
  • The selection is: 'Exterminate', 'You would make a good Dalek', and 'You are the enemy of the Daleks and must be destroyed'.
    Now if that doesn't wake you up, then I don't know what will.
  • A tired person could hear the third phrase, go back to sleep and have a nightmare!
  • Well done!