Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Today's the day!

edited October 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• All About Sex out now!

An excerpt can be found at:
    http://www.bewrite.net/bookshop/excerpts/all_about_sex.htm (there’s an underscore between the three words of the title)

ISBN 1-905202-64-4 paperback £5.99
    eBbook available at a mere £1 direct from BeWrite Books www.bewrite.net/bookshop.htm
  • Well done Jay!
  • Congrats
  • That's great, Jay - congratulations!!
  • fantastic!
  • Jay, I wanted to buy this as an e book but I just can't see how to do it on the site. Your other books are listed with the buy ticket but how do I get this one?
  • Congratulations Jay!
  • Congratulations Jay.
  • Hi, Flick. Try this:

Go to www.bewrite.net/bookshop.htm
    click on the e-book
    add one to basket
    click on checkout (top right)

Does that help? If you still have problems, just let me know. Thanks.
  • Jay, I did find the right page this time. It just wouldn't come up before with the basket on. I have bought it - at least I hope I have as I ended with a completely blank sceen which didn't seem right.
  • Congrats Jay!
  • Good luck, IA Jay :)
  • Thanks, everyone. TT - OK by me.
  • Hi, TT. The title comes from a line which goes: 'You still think this is all about sex when it's not. It's about love.' And readers tend to assume you're at it, too, although they don't think crime novelists are serial killers! I thought the title would catch people's attention, but I'm wondering if some computers have blocked my e-mails because of it. I am trying to write another book, but it's beginning to look like it's several separate stories. I could call it 'All About Love'.
  • Right Jay, read it last night.It's lovely. A heart felt tale of love and what it really means and how it can be won and lost and won. I really enjoyed it. You have a very gentle style of writing that suited the storyline perfectly. Well worth the £1 and as it was my first e book, I was interested to see how I felt about that too. Not so nice as holding the paperback in my hand but perfectly acceptable as a format. It probably helped that it wasn't too long a story but I'd certainly buy an e book again!
    Hope your sales figures grow healthily.
  • Glad you enjoyed it! Now ... tell everyone to buy the book (only £5.99 plus - possibly - postage or £1 if they buy the e-book direct from BeWrite); put a review on Amazon, preferably both UK and .com; and do a couple of Listmanias for them, too!!! Oh, and buy all my other books. Not much to ask, is it??? Whoopee!
  • Well done Jay!!!  Huge round of applause xx
  • Thanks, Lixxy.
  • Congratulations, Jay.  Great news.
  • Great News!! I shall be recommending away! x
  • Congatulations Jay.