Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Spotted in Writers' News

edited April 2006 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• I spotted an item in Writers' News about the Synergise website (a few editions ago).  I submitted a piece and they've now published it.  If you're interested you'll find it at www.synergise.com/tales/tale1047-europe-france-paris.php
  • Well done Betsie. I'll have a look.
  • Just read your Paris article Betsie (Betty!) and loved it - extremely well written. I have been to Paris many times, although it's several years  since I was there last. Your delightful article brought back lots of happy memories. Thanks.
    Neil F.
    (Liverpool UK)
  • Thank you Neil, I'm glad you enjoyed it - I loved Paris
  • I also read the article Betsie, brought back some wonderful memories of my trip to Paris last year. Must go again soon!!!! Your article has me yearning to revisit some places and search out some of the ones you mentioned which I have not been to before. Well done!
  • I read and enjoyed your article Betsie. I've never been to Paris, but shall be visiting there this summer and really looking forward to it. The site looks interesting and I may have a go at submitting something at the end of the year after my travels. 
  • I enjoyed the article too, and it was good to see a photo of you as well. I've never been to Paris, but I think you've convinced me it would be enjoyable.
  • Thank you all for such lovely responses.  We were really impressed with Eurostar - so efficient, swift, and easy.
  • Well done Betsie.  I really enjoyed your article too.
  • Great news Betsie. The article is very evocative as other people have discovered. Reminded me of the time I came up from the nearest Metro to the Eiffel Tower - fully expecting to see it, I looked all around. No Eiffel Tower. After fruitlessly wandering about for a while I heard a bird whistle above, I looked up and there it was 'hiding' behind some buildings! Did I feel dumb or what?
  • Well done Betsie. Really enjoyed reading it.  Hope you got paid! 
  • Excellent writing, Betsie!  Congratulations on it being published.  :-D
    The article brought back lots of wonderful memories and made me realise that it has been 8 years since I was last there.  Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane and to other places that I have not been to.  It seems like it's time for a another visit...
  • It was a pleasure to read your article Betsie. It brought the memories flooding back for me as well. I'm going to get out my book on Modigliani now..
  • I love Modigliani's strange figures do you?
  • I've just read your Betsie, it makes me want to go back! All the things I didn't get to see....
  • I've just read your story Betsie, it makes me want to go back! All the things I didn't get to see...
  • Huge fan, Betsie.