Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Help I'm stuck on Talkback

edited April 2007 in - Writing Problems

Comments

• Jay or anyone else out there - please read message I've left on the Carol's thread about characters.
  • I mean Carol's thread on Fiction and Reality.
  • Okay, panic over (sorry but I'm in the middle of cooking dinner and just logged on for a quick browse, then got stuck!)  I've got the page back to normal, but I still don't have cut and paste icons showing.  I'll come back to this after dinner.
  • Claudia, you may not have icons on Explorer, but go to the second menu from the left hand end at the top of the page and you'll find them. (My version is not in English so I can't tell you the exact name of the menu!)
  • what happened to make you stuck? i don't understand (it's too early on a sunday morning for me to understand!)
  • Panic and mystery all cleared up on Carol's Fiction and Reality thread.  Thanks for the help folks.
  • I used to have difficulty with the same thing Claudia, but when I updated to Internet Explorer 7 the relevent symbols are on a row on the upper right. And you can customize your toolbars.