Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Claudia's back

edited April 2007 in - Writing Tales

Comments

• Thank you for the kind messages. 
    Yes, I did stop posting because of being the victim of a hysterical tantrum by another Talkbacker.  It seemed safest for my sanity to just stop logging on rather than succumbing to the temptation to hit back at such an at over the top response to a couple of observations!
    Nuff said.
    I was out diving when we received the report about the quake in the Solomons.  Being out at sea, we were in the safest place, but the tsumani didn't materialise anyway.
    Then Cyclone Cliff came along a couple of days ago.  It hit an island barely 100kms from mine.  We're still marvelling at the close calls this week.
    Lots of love...glad to be back in the fold.
  • Glad to hear the elements didn't give you any major problems.And good to hear from you again.
  • Glad you're safe and glad to see you back Claudia
  • Hi Claudia, good to hear from you!
  • Glad you're back, Claudia. Voices of reason always welcome. Bit of a tsunami on here every now and again!!
  • Glad you're back - glad you're safe
  • My geography's abysmal, but glad to know you're OK.
  • Jay, I'm exactly on the opposite side of the world to you - right on 180 longitude and south of the equator (roughly the same latitude as Cairns, Queensland, Oz).  The International Date Line actually bisects Fiji - but they decided to detour it so that the whole country shares the same day. Fiji is made up of about 300 islands incidentally.
    Does that help?
  • East of Australia, slap bang in the middle of the Pacific, Jay.
  • Glad you're back, Claudia. Glad you're safe.
  • It's certainly more than I knew before, but then I get Fiji and Samoa muddled up.
  • Well Samoa did beat them in the Hongkong rugby sevens.  Then Fiji got beat by England last night.  It was quite weird because I couldn't decide whether to support England or Fiji before the match started.  Went with Fiji when I saw them on the pitch - those Fijian rugby players are handsome brutes.
  • Go Fiji Go!!
    We just beat Samoa in the Adelaide Rugby Sevens Cup Final. 
    Don't ask me how it works - I just watch the handsome hunks.