Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Another reader likes me!

edited May 2008 in - Writing Tales
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=210615300

(It says 'Books: Jay Mandal.)

Comments

• :-) Yayyyy Jayyyyy!!! Although you know your books are selling, it's always thrilling to see the proof. And to get a special mention...fantastic.
  • Good one Jay! That's an interesting glimpse at one of your audience too.
  • wow thats so cool!
  • edited May 2008
    WOO HOOOOOOO! Nice one Jay !

(I put a review on Amazon by the way but it hasn't appeared...that was about a week ago, so will maybe have to do it again)
  • the wider your fame spreads, the better. :)
  • Lexia, I've seen it! Thanks!
  • oh ! I need to go and look again then....I get pleasure from seeing in print what I have written about other's writing ! hehe
  • Well done Jay! It's good to get positive feedback. When I was briefly on Greatwriting last year with a few stories, the fact that some total strangers enjoyed reading some of my work gave me the encouragement to carry on, it felt to me that their opinions were more valid than my friends' nice words were.
  • Good for you, Jay!
  • Well done Jay!
  • Congratulations Jay! :-)
  • many congratulations!
  • Well done Jay!
  • well done to you, Jay
  • great to have a random reader cite your work - it's external validation. Good on you Jay
  • Great news, Jay. Well done.:-)
  • I'm jealous! That's just so exciting.
  • Good stuff, Jay! :)
  • Well done Jay - that must be a good feeling.