Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Virtual Book Mini-tour

edited August 2008 in - Writing Tales
I am stumped about where to post info about upcoming events - or should I just wait until it's over?! It's a bit presumptuous to post it in 'Successes' but I don't think it fits anywhere else either. So here's some info about my next venture -

Join me on my virtual book mini-tour during the last week of August. I will be answering questions about my novel, ‘Hitler and Mars Bars’ on a couple blogs and also chatting live with Tony Kay on ‘Authors First’ radio show. Here’s a list of where I’ll be next week -

August 26 - BCR Pen Pal Reunion blog - www.myspace.com/bcrpenpalreunion Click on the blog on the right hand side of this My Space page to read my stop here.

August 27 - Live radio interview on the Tony Kay show, 8pm EST (August 28, 1am BST) - www.artistfirst.com Click on ‘Click to listen live’ to hear the interview as it is broadcast. You can email the show with questions and comments only while it’s on air – email [email protected]

The archived interview will be available a few days after the live broadcast. I will announce when it is released.

August 28 – June Austin’s ‘Conversations with Print On Demand’ blog - www.conversationswithpod.blogspot.com - I will answer the questions that June poses to Print On Demand authors.

Hope you will be able to join me on one or more of my stops. I welcome any questions or comments submitted to the blogs, live radio show or my email address. I will answer them as best I can.

You will be able to get further updates about my schedule on my new blog, ‘Ascroft, eh?’ at www.dianneascroft.wordpress.com

Comments