Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Seeking Feedback - New Audience

Hello everyone,
I have recently launched a small website featuring short-fiction, graphic tales and illustrations. I'd be very interested to hear what some of you have to say. The writing veers towards the unconventional mind. Hope you enjoy it.

www.thecruelworld.com

Comments

• Hi, Blob. Welcome to Talkback.
  • Welcome Blob of Brown Goo!
  • Welcome Blob of.
  • Hello, welcome to Talkback. :-)
  • Hello Blob. Cool website. I loved the Experimenting on Animals cartoon.
  • Hello Blob - had a brief (very brief) look at your website. You ask for our opinions: I have to say I immediately picked up on the spelling error - "nonsence" instead of "nonsense" - or is it deliberate and I have no sense of humour?

p.s. Welcome to Talkback! :)
  • Hello and welcome Blob! :-)
  • Hallo BoBG!
  • welcome. No chance to look yet, as I am at work ...
  • Hi and welcome BBG.

'The state provided defence lawyer was crooked'. I enjoyed that story, but the comma you put after 'provided' in this sentence caused me to read it several times, before I realised it was a mistake!
  • Thank you all for your comments. Any feedback would be appreciated.
  • hello Blob and welcome to Talkback

I had a brief look at your website - it looks pretty good - I would have looked for longer but I got a driving lesson in 1/2 an hour...and i'm supposed to reading the highway code [it's not riveting]
  • Hello and welcome to Talkback.
    :)
  • welcome, blob. Just going to take a look at your site
  • Hi there ablo!
  • Very funny, blob. Just joined your face book group - I think I may live to regret it !! :)
  • Welcome blob - no chance to look at the moment but I will try to come back to it in a day or two.
  • Hi Blob (thanks Jay for giving us the abbriviation) huge welcomes to TB. Too tired right now to check out your website but I will. Other Tbers have checked it and I gat the impression that it's pretty good.
  • Welcome, brown blob of goo. Can I just ask, though, what made you want to choose that name? :-)
  • Hi Blob. Welcome to Talkback. Will look at your Website tomorrow, only just picked up this thread
  • Hi Blob :)

Will look at your website shortly, got an eye on tennis at the moment...

Welcome to TB.
  • What tennis is that Misty?
  • cooper The US Open. Davydenko is playing at the moment. Well he was, he's just been put out in the fourth round by a qualifier. Giles Muller from Luxembourg.
  • Thanks everyone - keep those comments coming. And if you like the site please mention it to others who'll be interested. I'll be updating again in just over a week.
  • Whoops Davydenko. Is that as in "unexpected defeats" Davydenko?
  • edited September 2008
    Blob, I now had a look at the site, very good. :) I added it to my bookmarks and I'll be looking out for new updates. :)

[quote=aeschylus]Whoops Davydenko. Is that as in "unexpected defeats" Davydenko? [/quote]

Yes. He should have won the match...oh well! ;)
  • Hello blob! Nice site.
  • Hi Blob. Very smart site, the unusual set-up makes you explore a bit. Good luck with it.
  • Blob, I like the layout of your site very much.. For some reason the front page reminds me of the interface on the old IBMs I used to work on at my elementary school. I nearly sputtered coffee all over my desk when I chortled during "The Mysterious World of Maggie G.." And "Jerry the Soul Eating Cow" reminds me, for some reason, of a cartoon we used to have over here (on Cartoon Network) called Cow and Chicken, in which a cow demon with horns did everything he could to torment an adolescent named Cow and her brother, Chicken. Who were, respectively, a cow and a chicken. I've bookmarked your site: keep it coming.
  • Can't find it.