Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

It's a first!

edited January 2007 in - WM and WN

Comments

• I've actually finished January's Writing Magazine BEFORE next month's arrives...thanks to the Christmas break.  No doubt next month I'll be behind again...
  • Well done Hippo.
  • Have a badge!
  • Jump up and down cheering.
  • Good on you Hippo!
  • Yes, it's nice to be on top of one thing.  Now all I've got to do is get going on the 'To do' list I drew up for 2007, when things were getting on top of me in December.  Ah ha, I thought, if I put them on a list I can stop worrying about them till next year.  Now it's 'next year' and I wonder whether to start with 'update my will', 'defrost the fridge', 'get my washing machine fixed', 'descale my iron' (and if that doesn't cure the dodgy button, 'get my iron fixed'), 'contact 3 friends I've lost touch with'...now I can add to that 'finish total clearout of flat ambitously/foolishly embarked upon over the Christmas break' and 'write to everyone who wrote to me at Christmas'.  I need a holiday...

Oh, and I forgot, there's the novel to finish, too.