Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Webbo's got a santa hat!

edited December 2006 in - WM and WN

Comments

• Okay it's only on the small Webbo on the main menu page, but he's getting into the Christmas spirit at last. Hurray.
  • Correction, it's also on the click me Webbo. Quite fun. Webbo looks quite sweet.
  • Thankyou Webbo - you found your Christmas gear in that box in the attic. You do look rather wonderful! You've brightened my day.
  • Three cheers for Santa-Webbo! Brill.
  • I knew you wouldn't disappoint us at Christmas, Webbo!
  • You look very festive, Webbo! Hope you manage to disentangle yourself before your Christmas dinner!!
  • Hmm. If Webbo is wearing Santa's hat, what will poor old Santa wear?  Not very kind methinks.
  • Dora - Do you think Webbo and Santa wear the same size hat?!!
  • Where's the Santa suit, that's what I wanna know!  And the white beard.  And the bag of goodies for Talkbackers who haven't been too naughty (i.e. all of us).  Well, no mince pies for you, mister! 
  • I haven't seen him yet, I'm going on a Webbo santa hat search. *******************************
    ***************************************************************************************************************************************** Ha! I found him. You have to Click on him and he does a cool walk into the Christmas Dec's box and does a really strange wiggle and reapears all festive. Way to go Webbo!!
  • Ooh Wiggerly Webbo.  Get you!

Same size hat?  Erm, anybody have a measuring tape?