Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Writers News - To resubscribe or Not to resubscribe, that is the question...

13»

Comments

• % ^ & * ( ) + S :@ ]#'#'# ~ @ ? > <
  • sHOOT ME nOW.
  • Bang!
  • rats!!!;)
  • You hit the new window - now he looks glazed.............
  • Jokes like that cracked me up!
  • Anyone see the advert in the mag this month? £10.99 for both copies. Is that what you pay now?
  • edited June 2009
    That is for three months worth Dora.
    WM is £3.60 per month.
  • I still haven't decided... There is an argument that is swinging me towards a yes vote, but at the same time I am finding the no vote to be both cheaper and more comforting... Now I know how the PM feels!
  • Last month, I was swaying against but after reading this month's WM, I'm back to a yes. I found quite a few articles useful. Writers' News - does anyone else think that they leave it a bit late with information for competitions and submissions? Sometimes, I think I'll send something off and then realise it's in five days time. I bit more notice would be good.
  • Problem is that a lot of places do leave it late to send stuff out, and they don't take account of production timelines.

In the past I have received competition details for our club a month before the closing date, and it has missed the meeting and could be three weeks before the next meeting if it arrives mid-month.