Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

I know have an agent and Fallen Heroes has just been optioned for a potential TV Series

2»

Comments

• [quote=Lolli]well done, Barry and good luck [/quote]

Thanks...I still can't get my head round everything that's going on.
  • I know the Americans have set dates for considering new programme pitches- there was a series of programmes on Radio 4 some months back- or late last year. They talked to UK writers who had moved to the States to work, and how they learnt how the system worked, and about the whole process of getting series accepted etc.
    Doesn't seem to be a good time for the UK at the moment.
    But I do hope the agent is successful. :)
  • keep fingers xxd, Barry, sounds really good all round.
  • [quote=Carol]I know the Americans have set dates for considering new programme pitches- there was a series of programmes on Radio 4 some months back- or late last year. They talked to UK writers who had moved to the States to work, and how they learnt how the system worked, and about the whole process of getting series accepted etc.
    Doesn't seem to be a good time for the UK at the moment.
    But I do hope the agent is successful. :)[/quote]

Thanks Carol. All I can do if keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best :)
  • [quote=dorothyd]keep fingers xxd, Barry, sounds really good all round. [/quote]

Thanks dorothy!
  • Goodluck Barry!
  • Awesome, Barry.
    Well done & best of luck.
  • cheers guys! I've been trying to contact that guys at writer's news to try and get a mention in members news but as yet no response..still I'll keep trying.