Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

October 3rd The Weekly News ... apparently has one of mine in it

2»

Comments

• so the TB's are taking over The Weekly News - what a result - well done to you all.
  • Team TB for The Weekly News...Bravo.:)
  • Emailed a story to Weekly News today and had an 'out of office reply' saying that Jill Finlay is on maternity leave and submissions are being forwarded to Billy Higgins. Wonder what sort of stories he likes?!! :-O
  • He likes the same stuff Jill likes - he's the main editor.

I've just had another acceptance from them, but he says he's swamped and won't be taking many new submissions this year, so it might be worth waiting before sending anything else to them.
  • thanks for the tip Phots, will hold off until next year.
  • Just read SummerSolstice's story (Taste) - good idea, SS, and well told. They have put in a sniggered again, are they addicted to that word!?
    And, Toshlomple, you're in great company this week - Sally Quilford and Glynis Scrivens (check writeinvite, I think she's on that list)
    What a good twist! Well done, Tosh! Della Galton would be proud of this one.
  • I do like twists - don't know what that says about me.