Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Adjectives in genre writing

2»

Comments

• [quote=Lou Treleaven] I'm very impressed at how you took the advice on board, Dwight, and came up with a totally different approach. [/quote]

Yes, Lou, I had to work at that passage, that half page - as well as the other 240 pages. That's the writing business: editing :) !
  • PBW
    I have a few 'narrative' books coming out.
    In July 2011 I Diced With God, the life of Henry VIII is due out. He is speaking first person of his life. All narrative.
    early in 2012 Fools And Kings And Fighting Men is due out, the life of Charles I, narrative from those who knew him around a third person dictate of his life.
    This current book is due out in 2013, as it is an 'anniversary' one, the author's 50th anniversary falls in that year.
    In between are the 'other' books, March 2012, Thirty Pieces of Silver the life of Judas Iskariot, part narrative, part dialogue, and
    Brief and Bitter Hearts, the life of Guy Fawkes, told third person.
    All books are channelled direct from the spirit authors. I have no say in the way the words are used, I keep them on track with their life stories, making sure they don't miss bits out.
    The book out at the moment is Death Be Pardoner To Me, the life of George, Duke of Clarence.
    I have about another 57 to go. The aim is, the intention is,three books a year every year, if I am to clear the list before I return to the spirit realms for good.