Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

God Hates Fags. Yes you Sinners you heard right.

2»

Comments

• that was a pretty good summing up of what th alpha course is about aegean.

generally the alpha course is for those people who have questions and come an ask them without fear of being judged or ridiculed.

i simply cannot stand it when people judge. its rude and basically mean!!
  • Would that mean god is rude and mean too as he is the only judge?
  • hmmm... good question. i landed myself with that one.

no i dont. i have always believed that one day God will judge the righteous and allow them to enter heaven. and that He will also judge the sinners to go to hell.

i mean that i get annoyed when humans judge as i strongly believe that it isnt our place to judge.

thats my personal belief. and i am very aware that there are quite a few people who don't share this belief, and i hope i havent offended anyone. i still by what i have said previously in that i would never judge anyone on their sexual preference, race, etc etc etc.
  • Aegean, you've explained the alpha course very well.  I have heard of many people who have attended one and they would all recommend it.  A schoolfriend of mine in New Zealand was involved with one there and my daughter attended in London.
  • Jenn sorry about that I was kinda ribbing really. I understood you meant people not a higher being. I also loath judgmental people almost as much as liars.
    As may be evident from my posts I do not believe in god, though I do not call myself an atheist as this also labels me inside the arena of religion. I do respect other people's views and also the possibility that god instigated the big bang. I think the bible has some nice, if not overly written stories in, but it is just rubbish to me.

So take religion and the bible out of the argument and maybe people could start talking on a wider scale about the possibility of a higher being. Otherwise I guess there will always be two gardens of though and very few sitting on the dividing fence.
  • As my Rupert (my son) says: 'You'd never think being gay would cause such a kerfuffle'.