Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Prizegiving - Harrogate

2»

Comments

• How much is it just to come and watch?  I don't mean you swelling up or Lily popping open!!!
  • Give us all the gossip afterwards!
  • They don't make it clear at all in the letter that every guest has to pay and eat lunch. I have loads of food allergies too and would rather get lunch elsewhere.

I went to a function once which I pre-paid for a buffet lunch. At the time I could not eat anything containing wheat or sugar. Imagine my annoyance when I found the buffet lunch consisted of entirely wheat products! A plate of sandwiches, and a plate of cakes, was laid in front of each person.
  • Another thing: they don't say if we are suppoed to bring copies of our books to show off, display, or even sell.... does anyone know?

Regarding Blyth, we are DRIVING up, so it's perfect. It's about 30 miles short of Harrogate, which is all we will have to drive in the morning. There are STILL £15 rooms available at Rotherham and Doncster www.travelodge.co.uk