Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Who's in February's magazines?

2»

Comments

• Yes, I know what you mean about short stories in magazines. They always have some kind of twist in them, and some people have some great ideas. It's really hard to think of a short story with a good twist sometimes, so I'm busy trying to think of one now. I have received my course materials for the fiction writing course with Writers' News today so I'm looking forward to starting that as well. Are your projects you're waiting to hear about, novels or short stories?

When I send a story off, I try not to think about it once I've sent it. I think like you, just keep on at it even though I get rejections. :o) Hope you get good news about your 2 projects.
  • Helen they are two different novels. One 12+ with the agent, the other 7-9 years with a publisher. I've also got a picture book just gone to Walker books and a 5-7 out to Little Tiger. The 12+ I'm awaiting editorial notes (?) and the 7-9 was a rewrite request from the publisher. The last two are out for the first time. I mainly do novels.