Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

What's the weather like there?

Comments

• Windy, rain, sunny intervals, no thunder.
  • The rain came back, but I think they'll be more later.
  • Peaceful and quiet. No rain. No wind.   Ooer hang on

’phut’

Maybe just a little whiff of a breeze.  
  • Have a bit of sunshine.
  • It was lovely when I took the dogs, now it's back to grey and overcast.
  • Raining for most of the day. No need to water my plants.
  • Glad I fed the tomatoes yesterday afternoon, so they'll get a good watering today.
  • Still raining.
  • Rained ever since I got home.
  • Stopped raining now. Looks as though it's trying to brighten up.

• It's dry at the moment and the temperature has risen a couple of degrees, but rain may intrude later.
  • Didn't brighten up. More rain and still raining.
  • Had a couple of hours of dry weather with a bit of sunshine, but the clouds moved back over, and it's started to rain.
  • So thankful my country is being drenched and not burnt to a cinder.
  • Wish we could send them our rain to help.
  • Fire or flood - apocalypse now?
  • Sun and a few dark clouds, but there's a breeze.

• Wish it would rain again. Oim too lazy t’water gaaaarden innit. 
  • We had rain last night and a bit if drizzle today. Cold enough for a rug over my knees this evening!
  • We have sun and a slight breeze. Rain due later.
  • We had sun for about an hour, made the most of it and took the dogs for a walk. It's now back to grey and wet.
  • Pissing down.
  • Been a good day until about 4.30 when the first drops of rain started, and it now seems set for the rest of the evening.
  • Was chucking it down this morning. Given that we live in one of the driest parts of England it has been really wet for the last 5 weeks, so must have been bad around the country.
  • Oh what a surprise, it's raining, even the fish didn't want to come to the surface for breakfast this morning.
  • Wet, wet, wet.
  • wishing I was lucky

enough to be taken dancing naked in the rain 

welly boots on, of course. 

So glad to be indoors this evening because it be wet n windeh out there, innit. 
  • Very wet, not helped at the bottom of the village by a burst water main which flooded through the council estate, down someone's garden steps in a mini waterfall to reach the brook!
  • Been bright for most of the day, but there's lots of big grey clouds lurking, so expecting rain.
  • I’m looking forward to the summer spectacular one-day-only event on Thursday. 
    I’ve put me towel on sun lounger in garden. Booked my place for the day. Can’t wait!
  • Sunny and warm.
  • Sun lounger Friday. 
  • Warm but breezy- though good for drying the washing.
  • Sunshine at 7am, let's hope it lasts.
  • Cloudy here. 🙁
  • Changeable. 
  • Mix of cloud and sunshine this afternoon.
  • Dull. We had some rain overnight too.
  • Cloudy with the occasional short sunny interval.
  • Breezy, but it's warm when the sun shines on me. We had a spell of rain this morning, but once that cleared it's been a good day.
  • So glad it ain’t stinking hot. Can’t stand it when it’s too hot to do owt.  Much prefer this fresher weather and when it rains, it means I don’t have to get the watering can out. So, win, win, win yay. 
  • edited August 2023
    Wet.

• Still wet.🙁
  • Swinging between sunny and drizzle. Drying my washing indoors.
  • The windy has been blowing the rain clouds away this afternoon.
  • For now there is sunshine, but it remains breezy.
  • edited August 2023
    Managed a kip in garden today this afters in the sunshine and warm breeze. Yay. 
  • Warm enough to be outside and comfortable.
  • Windy now so it feels colder.