Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Flicker.com

124»

Comments

• Thanks for that, PET. I'm sure I can get the WordPress team to help me on this...

And, yes, Dora, I read an e-book that DID suggest following 200 different blogs a day, and you are quite right. That is absurd. Have already decided that what is needed is a more targeted approach. That's more likely to achieve results. Thanks again all for adding a touch of reality to my plans..
  • Going back to PET's comment. About using the functions on my website to scale the appropriate size for my site. Would this be necessary for all my social media sites and, if so, is there a software tool that can be used to be able to do that with? One to do the job for my entire social media sites?

And do I use drop box, or another service, to download these images onto or can they be directly downloaded onto my sites? To be repositioned onto my sites?
  • I use Pixabay with no regard to the size of photos. I just download them and paste them into websites and blogs, etc, without any trouble. If anything looks too big on the page, I just grab the corner and shrink it until I'm happy.
  • Wow! Maybe I'm just over the top pedantic!!
  • I live on the edge, PET. On the edge...
  • Petantic.
  • Good word, Liz! I'll grant you that one! You're just so more advanced and experienced on these subjects. I'm just a novice, practically. Still learning the ropes. My mind doesn't seem to work like yours do. Find it difficult to bend it towards the technical side of life. Much prefer creative words, ideas. That's wat makes me tick. The sheer beauty of words, ideas in juxtaposition to one another. That spurs my intrigue as opposed to analytical stuff. My mind just doesn't grip that type of language for some strange reason..
  • We're all creative here.
  • *searches out sticky backed plastic, tinsel and two coathangers*
  • Yeah, we're all creative, but quite a few of you seem oh fey with the technical side of things. That. Flummoxes me...
  • Only by doing it over and over and googling how to. It's the best way to learn.
  • You're absolutely right, Liz. I am slowly figuring out how to do these things by myself, but it doesn't come naturally to me, so it is a bit of a struggle. But, definitely, persevering is the key..