Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

Accountability to Talkback

124»

Comments

• annoyed, annoyed, getting annoyder ...
  • But why?
  • Because the page thing is annoying. Thankfully it has settle down now.
  • Ah - the page thingy!
  • You just need to get enough threads added to go over onto a new page...;)
  • How many do we need?
  • I reckon it's about six-eight.
  • I should be doing something useful.
  • On page 3 - Jan 2008 - I posted this (quote thingy didn't work)

Humph - already had a moan about the travel article I've been working on about my trip to North Sulawesi; been having research problems.
    I've now rewritten parts of it to exclude what would have been fairly interesting facts because I can't guarantee the 'facts' are correct.
    Will complete and e-mail said article today - honest!

In Jun 2009 the article was finally published. :)
  • Well done!
  • At least it worked in the end.
  • Did you know that this thread is now 2 years, 9 months and 21 days old?
    That's 1.025 days of wasted time.
  • And we're still here...;)
  • Cup of tea, anyone?
  • Yes please Stan. I'd love one. Or are you asking me to make it?
  • Are you offering?
  • Do you like PG Tips, Earl Grey, Green or... I think I've got an old box of Blackberry and Nettle somewhere. Ah. It is old. Better forget that one.

Mug or bone china?
  • I like clipper sleepy time at bed time. And organic peppermint. In a bone china mug. The best of both worlds.
  • Mug of Lady Grey or Earl Grey would be fine.
  • One organic peppermint for Liz, another for me. One Earl Grey in a mug (?) for Stan.

Ahhh...
  • Why the question mark after mug?
  • Possibly because one is not sure Stan requires a mug or a cup n'saucer with his littliest finger stuck out to one side?
  • I am not posh!
  • Because Earl Grey tastes so much better out of bone china. However, my hubby insists on his morning cup of PG Tips out of a plastic camping pint mug (yuk) so what can I say.

No probs Stan - you can have it whatever way you like. Now where's the cosy...
  • One is most grateful to you for your kindness, LilyC. Could one possibily bother you for a biscuit or even too?
  • I'm so sorry for the delay, Stan. You must be starving. I can offer you Garibaldis, Nice or Chocolate Hobnobs.

Actually, I'll just put a plate out and everyone can help themselves.
  • One is so grateful to you LilyC.