Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

What's the weather like there?

Comments

• Ditto in Dorset.
  • LizLiz
    edited March 2017
    Was bright and sunny and really hot in the window and out front of the stone cottage, but colder out back. Still bright but cloudier.
  • Was sunny earlier when I was out for a walk, but when the wind blew, it was biting.
  • Wet and cold.
  • Lovely sunrise, gone now.
  • Snow overnight. Blue sky and sunshine now so it's starting to thaw.
  • It was supposed to be sunny today. It's not.
  • A wee bit chilly
  • Same here. Dry at the mo.
  • Wow the sun has come out. Wasn't expecting any today. May not be for long, lots of black clouds about.
  • So wet we had to sit in the car for ten minutes before hitting the shops.
  • Clouds cleared and the sun came out. We drove up to Kerry through a snowy pass. It was beautiful but biting.
  • Chilly evening, clear sky.
  • Lovely to be home in a centrally heated house after being out for an early evening stir role
  • Raining again after a long sunny spell this afternoon.
  • I'm back in windy Midlands after a quick research trip (yesterday) to County Durham. Was snowed out in the morning (as you up there will know!) and had to make a 30-mile detour to Barnard Castle which is a setting for a novel I'm working on. Furious rain on the way back.
  • Still slightly chilly, but it's a glorious day today - not a cloud in the sky.
  • Bitter. Very, very cold.
  • White sky. Still.
  • Sat outside in a sheltered spot and drank a cup of tea in the sun.
  • Quite nice. It didn't see cold, i like the freshness.
  • Warmer now than earlier.
  • Absolutely glorious here today and warm!
  • Lovrly morning but cold
  • Another glorious day and warm.
  • Blue sky and sunshine, but 45 mph winds.
    I am in Jersey!
  • Refreshingly cool out. Invigorating. Have to keep moving, when out, to keep warm..
  • Hot in the sun. Sitting by the side of the church and out of the wind it was almost too warm.
  • A glorious day. Perfect for eating crisps and thinking about gardening.
  • Ditto in Dorset. Except for the crisps and gardening.
  • Beautiful day for my drive over to Mum's.
  • Same in Dorset.
  • Sky very cloudy atm.
  • Very bright and sunny. Cold wind.
  • The deepest of deep snow. Cutting winds. Terrible cold.

(But that may just be in the bit of my story that I'm writing)
  • Hot and sunny. I just fell asleep at the garden table.
  • Blardy larvely innit
  • Today was hot and sunny - the sort of comfortably hot that you want to sit in with your eyes closed, facing the sun. Makes up for last week's weather.
  • Glorious. Apparently not going to last.
  • Lovely warm evening. Ideal for sitting on deckchair outside and enjoying with a glass of el plonko
  • edited March 2017
    Rain but warmish. Ideal for sitting indoors, sober as el judgo.
  • Positively spring like today

Brian would be off his head
    boi-i-i-i-n-n-g
  • Very warm and sunny (not forecast) but due to get very windy later. I've got the windows open until then.
  • Lovely morning and still sunny. Wish we had an outside to sit in.
  • It's been glorious today.
  • 'Encouraging' is the best description. Might not be clothes drying weather, but certainly nice enough for me to swish out to Alcester market.
  • Lovely. Had breakfast in the garden.
  • Second load of washing going out in a few mins

After a spot of early lunch this will be weather in which to enjoy an easy terrain cycle ride

*flexes muscles, performs splits to warm up*
  • Been a gorgeous day. Great start to the Cholmondeley caslle and gardens season.
  • Lay out on hammock. Was lovely.