Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

What's the weather like there?

Comments

• Sunny all day but a very cold wind.
  • I saw a chap yesterday in shorts and flipflops. His skinny white legs looked awfully cold.
    This morning we hasve Frost, but my tomasto plants seem to hsve survived! Perhaps being beside the wall saved them.
  • Blanket of cloud here today, and I've heard today is supposed to be the best weather of the bank holiday weekend. I suppose it will be less of a distraction from writing at least
  • Sunny, blustery, straps of black and white cloud running west-east with the wind. It was 7C yesterday afternoon when we ventured out. Today is due to be a magnificent 12C (feels like 10C), but drier. I've just put my heater on as 17.5C is not a good working temperature up here.
  • I heard a downpour during the night. Saves me watering the garden this morning.
  • Cloudy. Rain due later.
  • Rained earlier. Dry now and sun is making an effort to show.
  • Dull, moments of dark clouds, and although not raining now, we did have rain earlier this morning.
  • Sun is shining!
  • No rain yet. Wasn't cold out this morning.
  • Now it's bright blue skies and breezy.
  • We have had patchy sun, but half an hour outside this morning constructing a bench was too long in the chilly wind.
    Perhaps I should apologise for buying the bench, which obviously caused this return to cold weather.
  • Angry looking clouds gathering. Looks like we are in for a downpour..
  • Hot sunshine this morning - strappy top weather! Had a lingering breakfast in the garden with guests, not coming in until lunchtime - and then not feeling hungry for lunch. It's clouded over now so I have just brought in the cushions.
  • Bright and breezy. Pub meal tonight; not sure if we'll be brave enough to sit outside.
  • Right now its hammeting down. 10.45pm.
  • Lovely sunny day so far.
  • It's been freezing here. Turned up the heating and sitting in front of the fire!
  • Another lovely sunny day. Two in a row!!!
  • i went down the village to vote and wore a coat but needn't have... it's so changeable! I've no idea what to pack for tomorrow!
  • Blardy gorge out there innit!

*dons crocheted swimsuit and bonnet*
  • Chilly in the wind.

• *farts*

Depends which direction the wind is sourced my lovely
  • It does.

It's cloudy.

:(
  • Beautiful. Been for a walk in the sunshine.
  • Wildly windy. Went for a (Nordic) walk round the lanes, and the trees are roaring; the wind in our ears was so loud that we couldn't hear cars coming and had to keep looking back. The sun stayed mostly behind the clouds until after we'd got home and Mr Bear had cut the grass. Now that we've come in, there it is, shining warmly. Bet if I go outside it will hide.
  • Sunny with a cold wind. Not a smelly one.
  • Third sunny day in a row yesterday. It couldn't last! Dull now and forecast cloudy all day.
  • Think this is our summer - might as well make the most of it. I've even managed to get a tan while out in the garden over the last few days!
  • Welly boot weather
  • Gentle rain all night; sun has come out now, but there could be showers as the clouds are bubbly and grey.
  • Grey but not cold.
  • Nondescript.
  • sun and wind.
  • Still dull as was forecast. Still hoping it will brighten up.
  • Actually, quite chilly. I have been outside trimming my bushes.
  • Today's weather: meh

Cloudy but bright. What happened to the sun???
  • Blue skies, some high white cloud, but the thin sort, and despite the breeze it's a comfortable temperature.
  • Warm in the sun.
  • Lovely sunny and warm day.
  • Sunny enough to burn, windy enough that you wouldn't notice.
  • I'm suspecting it's warmer out than in. I shall soon find out.
  • Now the sun has come out. What good is that now?
  • Bright blue sky, will chevk the temperature later.
  • Gorgeous sunshine again. Should be a lovely day for my day out at Cholmondeley Castle Gardens with Sammi.
  • Looks a lovely place, Wilts. Have a good time.

Sunny in Dorset.
  • Sunny and a slight breeze.
  • Gloriously great!
  • Love those two words together. 'Gloriously Great...!'. I like the sound of that weather...!
  • Phew, what a scorcher!