Welcome to Writers Talkback. If you are a new user, your account will have to be approved manually to prevent spam. Please bear with us in the meantime

What's the weather like there?

Comments

• Very warm and muggy. Cloudy.
  • Warm, overcast and a little breeze. Lovely.

It was way too hot to sleep last night and I had the type of headache that normally indicates that thunder is imminent, but it didn't materialise.
  • Lovely and cool here too. I'm definitely not complaining.
  • It's still warm and comfy here inside, and warm and comfy outside. But breezy. Hmm... i think I have washing.
  • Cooler today, thunderstorm while I was out so I got soaked! Sunny and lovely again now, and not too hot.
  • Cooler here too, today. The thought of a thunderstorm seems inviting. To rid this humid weather that still lingers. Have my fan on too to ensure I keep really cool.
  • Blue ský.
  • Blue and cloudy and blue and cloudy and breezy.
  • Dull and breezy.
  • Overcast and cool. My type of weather...
  • Same in Dorset. Damp in the air but not really raining.
  • Same here, but rain is forecast.
  • No rain yesterday. Came today. Now it is a lovely sunny evening
  • Clear and pleasant. Spoke to friend in tenerife yesterday where temperature is unbearable,!
  • Nice morning in Dorset. Will pop out later and confirm.
  • Just comparing weather details for later on in Paris and New York and it is fairly similar to ours today with some sunshine, but not blazing. Wonder where the heatwaves are hitting in the world today..
  • Lovely and sunny here in S. Bucks. Just had coffee in the garden with a friend and we both had to move into the shade.
  • It was too hot to spend longer than 15 minutes in my outside corner this afternoon.
  • Cloudy but very warm.
  • Damp and cooler but not cold.
  • Heavy rain first thing but now it's just a dampness in the air. Nicely warm.
  • Damp and dreary. I am wearing long sleeves.
  • Wet,wet,wet!
  • Rain and more rain.
  • Dampish. I am wearing a cardigan, and I have a sore throat.
  • We've had dramatically chaotic skies while we were away further south, and thunder and torrential downpours. We seem to have brought the rain back with us. Tomorrow is due to reach the dizzy heights of 15C.
  • I shall be at an outdoor party this weekend. I know not what to wear.
  • Still raining, but it's now the fine sort.
  • Warmish still. No rain today. Feeling comfortable in this climate...
  • Just spent 4 and a half hours in the local park. Was great. All that greenery and space. Lots of friendly dogs around, racing about having fun. The great outdoors. Love it...(might help with the Vitamin D problem?)..
  • Sun is shining here. Doing a bit of gardening.
  • Blue sky but cloudy. Haven't been out yet.
  • Cool and grey. Could try a lot harder.
  • Lovely and hot and sunny with a little breeze.
  • Raining this morning but yesterday was lovely for our village fair.
  • Jolly warm and due to get much hotter.
  • Cloudy and sunny...
  • Now warmed up and the sky is blue with big fluffy low clouds.
  • Bloody lovely - picked plums.
  • Sun setting. It's a beautiful time of the day, with the pleasing cooling of the air a welcome relief from the warmer day time climate. Love these hours. When darkness is descending and an ambience of calm begins to prevail. Playing solitaire...
  • I can see a pink tinged cloud from my office window.
  • When I called Milla in the sky was gorgeous.
  • Still in me shorts n ting and it's half ten
  • Lovely sunset. Almost a shepherd's delight.
  • Deffo hammock on the veranda tonight weather methinks.
  • Cloud has lifted quite early, so the sunshine has come out.
  • It is HOT HOT HOT. Very.
  • edited July 2017
    Hip and middle aged in Cumbria (cool and grey).
  • Gorgeous day all day.
  • Same in Dorset. Went out early and it was very pleasant. Have not left the house since before lunch. :(